The U-Mix Centre, as well as being FURD’s new home, is a new purpose-built youth and community centre for Sheffield. Space is available for hire including all-weather football pitches, a dance studio, recording studio, gym, digital media centre, meeting and training rooms and flexible space. It also houses FURD's free public Resources and Information Centre, specialising in issues around equality, sport and community relations.
Find us at 17 Asline Road, S2 4UJ, just off Bramall Lane on Lowfield Open Space, next to Lowfield Primary School.
The place is now buzzing with activity especially in the evenings. A website, including booking information, is under construction. Meanwhile, here’s a taste of what’s going on at the moment. Everything is subject to change, so to check the latest, to enquire about joining any of these sessions, or booking a space, call us on 0114 2589601 between 9am and 9pm Monday-Friday, email email@example.com or call in to see us Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
- Sharrow United Under-21s football coaching 4.30-6.00pm
- Zumba 7-8pm (£3 per session, 11+)
- FURD Youth Club 7.30-9.30pm (FREE)
- FURD Asylum Seekers & Refugees football session 10am-12.00
- Yoga (mixed, 11+) 7.00-8.00pm (1st session 26th Feb £4 or £3.50 concessions; normal price £5 or £4.50)
- FURD & Roshni girls only session (11+) 5.30-7pm (FREE)
- Sheffield Futures Youth Club 7.30-9.30pm (FREE)
- FURD Asylum Seekers & Refugees club 10-1.30pm, including gym session 10-11am, football 11am-1pm and women’s space 10.30-12.30
- FURD, Sheffield Futures and Kickz joint Youth Club 6.30-9.30pm (FREE)
- Sharrow United senior team football coaching 8.30-10.00pm
- St Wilfred’s Centre Minds Over Football 11-12.30pm
- FURD Soundkickers Music Project 5.30-8pm (8-18)
- Sheffield Futures Youth Club 6.30-9pm
- Karate 8-9pm (£5 per session) – mixed and open age - £5 a session
- FURD girls’ football 6.00-7.00pm
- FURD Asylum-seekers and refugees gym session with instructor 10-11am
- Activity Sheffield Friday 5ives 5-a-side football league (mixed, 11-16) 5.00-7.00pm (FREE)
- Sheffield Futures Dance open session 3.00-7.00pm
- FURD Positive Futures football 7.00-9.00pm
Monday-Friday to the end of February
- "Offside! South African Footballers in Britain" exhibition. FREE.
|Zumba at U-Mix
|Yoga at U-Mix